Saturday, 1 February 2014

Little Blue Button - Love

Love is in the air at Digi Galore - well Love is the theme of the challenge :D

Our Sponsor is Little Blue Button Stamps and I had Miss Lilly and Toby Sitting to play with.


I used cut the Viewfinder using the file available from the Silhouette Store. 

I coloured the back layer of the Viewfinder with my Promakers so you get a rainbow of colours as you spin it.


As you can see when it's open I left the Viewfind hanging over the edge so it's easy to turn.


I decorated the inside with burgundy card and heart ribbon. I don't normally decorate the inside of the card, but this one showed as the front is cut away. 

The stamp is from one of the new Stampin' Up Sale-a-bration sets. I embossed it with gold super fine embossing powder.

You can see the back of the brad I used to attach the Viewfinder.  I could have hidden it, but I thought it was small enough to be unobtrusive.


I really hope you like my card. I'd love to hear what you think & would love to see your entries using a digi stamp over at Digi Galore x

I'd like to enter the following challenges:



1 comment:

  1. Coole Karte.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.

    LG; Ilonka

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...