Friday, 15 November 2013

Fireworks and Bright Colours at Digi Galore

I had a great time with this Challenge at Digi Galore! The theme is Fireworks/ Bright Colours/ Anything goes. As soon as I saw Frizzy Jynx in the Saturated Canary shop I knew she would be perfect! It took a while to make the picture on my head work in real life. but I'm really pleased with how she's turned out.


 I used some spotty patterned paper as a backing & added some Stickles to add to the sparkle. The backing is printed black. Unfortunately it comes out badly in the photo as it's actually a nice deep black not the strangeness that appears on the photo.




I made the sentiment myself in Craft Artist 2 and added a hint of sparkle with my Sakura Tiara pens.

The firework is a Stamp from the Stampin Up set 'New Year's Celebration' which I stamped with white Memento ink.



Here's a close up of Frizzy Jynx. I don't think I've ever used so many colours on one image but she certainly does pop now!

I used my Promarkers:

Hair - 
Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold, Raw Sienna
Red, Berry Red, Cardinal Red
Purple, Aubergine
Grass, Lush Green
Sky Blue, True Blue

The Promarkers on their own weren't giving the 'pop' I was after so I layered them up with extra glitter and sparkle using my Sakura Tiara gel pens & Crystal Stickles glue


Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush with Pastel Pink Cheeks
Top - Royal Blue, Indigo Blue with Berry Red & Cardinal Red Heart
 Ice Greys 1, 2,3 and Silver Gel Pen
Sky Blue
Red, Berry Red
Green, Lush Green

Tights - Orange, Burnt Orange
Socks - Ivory
Boots - Cardinal Red, Burgundy

Told you I used a lot!!!!


Come and show us your Fireworks or Bright Colour creations at Digi Galore - Anything goes and the prize is from the amazing Krista of Saturated Canary





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...