Sunday, 1 September 2013

Digi Galore Anything Goes.

Here's my card for this fortnight's 'anything goes' challenge at Digi Galore.  I was lucky enough to have Mindy from our sponsor Karber to play with (if you like her she's in the Sale at the moment).

I used the Cut Out Studios in Craft Artist 2 to make the inside of her dress transparent & added a strawberry patterned paper the Berry Sweet Paper Pack from Sassy Designs behind the gap so it looked as though she had a patterned dress on. As ways I coloured her with my Promarkers. I added Glossy Accents to the balloons to make them more 'Balloon like' :P




Promarkers used:

Skin - Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush with Pastel Pink Cheeks
Hair - Tulip Yellow, Sunflower, Gold, Raw Sienna
Balloons - Lipstick red, Poppy, Crimson, Burgundy 

Don't forget to come over to Digi Galore and enter for a chance to win 3 digis from Karber x

1 comment:

  1. Gosh how cute! She even has a strawberry dress! :) I didn't notice that first. I came here to comment on that gorgeous strawberry border. And also on that adorable girl. I love your colouring of her.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...