Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Simply Betty Spring Basket Swap

Over on the Simply Betty Facebook Fan page Betty & Corinne organise fun swaps between the members several times a year. There's a set theme, set budget and Betty often gives a Digi specially to be used to make something for your swap buddy. I've always been a bit scared of them as they seem to contain so many amazing things, but I thought I'd join in the fun this time.

There's a great blog hop on today where everyone gets to show the goodies we got. We've all been sitting on our hands & working very hard not to let on what we got until today - it's been so difficult! So now it's time to reveal all! You should have arrived with me from Stacey. If you've just randomly found me welcome :D You can start the blog hop from the beginning here at the Simply Betty Blog

I was lucky enough to have the amazingly talented Erin as a swap partner. She's an incredibly talented lady & an amazing persons so I was really lucky to be paired with her. She treated me BIG Style!!!! Look at all the goodies she sent me!

I opened the packet & found this Easter bag crammed with goodies just waiting to be explored!


 Inside was this adorable rabbit bag stuffed to the brim!


Unpacking I found aaaaallllllll of this!!! Who knew a rabbit could hold this much love!


Here are close ups of my gorgeous goodies


Yummy yummy edibles!


Sparkles!!!


More lovely goodies including a bookmark made by Erin


Amazing charms!


Great stamps & embellishments :D


Gorgeous paper pads - I'm determined to master the use of paper pads


and finally what must be my favourite - two Gorjuss stamp sets. These have had a lot of use already!


I consider myself to be very very lucky. Thank you so much Erin - I hope you were nearly as pleased with the goodies I sent you.


Here's a sneak peak of the basket I sent to Erin - you'll be stopping by her blog a little later on the hop x


She even got her very own personalised block of chocolate (I love what I can do with my Cougar!)



Your next stop on the Blog Hop is the lovely Louise Mann  so keep on hopping



11 comments:

  1. Thank You sooooo much to the bestest spring partner xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new toys!!! Love those charms!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, great gifts Lucy! That is cool the way you etched her chocolate too! Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love everything especially those gorguss girl stamps lucky lady..

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...awesome bucket full :) enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOWIE, what awesome goodies... GREAT stash!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool Lucy! I haven't gotten my hands on Gorjuss stamps...YET! Have fun with your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some really fun stuff! Wasn't this fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great lot of crafty stuff to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...