Friday, 15 March 2013

St Patrick's Day - Digi Galore Challenge


It's challenge time again at Digi Galore! This time the theme is St Patrick's Day & our sponsor is Bugaboo. Come along & join us & win some Bugaboo digi's.

I chose to use Gus - Marriage - Woman Angels. He's not in the St Patrick's Day section of Bugaboo but to me he immediately looked like a man who was in need of a pint of the black stuff. I chose not to use the sentiment that came with the digi but created my own in Craft Artist 2. I coloured my image with my Promarkers & mounted it on glitter card as no one can have too much glitter on St Paddy's day can they?


Hope you like it. Don't forget to come over & join in at Digi Galore x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...