Happy Birthday Betty!!! Surprise!!!!!
Now this is part of a VERY long Blog Hop as the members of the Simply Betty Fan Club have conspired to wish Betty a Very Happy Birthday. Now Betty's birthday isn't for a few days yet but we thought we'd celebrate early to she got a complete surprise.
Betty is an amazingly talented lady & I'm really enjoying being a member of her fan club. I don't own many of her digis yet but plan to increase them as soon as I can.
I used one of her very own brilliant Digis - Chef Ariel & used Halloweeny colours as Betty is the Queen of Halloween. A relatively clean & simple card but I hope she likes what I've made.
The base is a white pearlescent card base that I've coloured black using my black Promarker.
I cut the mats with the Labels 9 Spellbinders Nestibilities. I coloured the mats using my Promarkers.
Happy Birthday Betty - Hope you're enjoying the Birthday Hop & have a great Birthday.
Now this is a fairly massive Blog Hop but there are some incredibly talented people so well worth hopping along. Here's the list. Your next stop is Marie
Jessica http:// www.canyoupixelthis.com/
Michelle K. http:// www.maybecreative.blogspot.com/
Michelle S. http:// www.craftyshell.blogspot.com/
Tammy O. http:// www.tammyscrapincorner.com/
Sharman http://sharman33.blogspot.com/


looks wonderful! x
ReplyDeleteOh this is just fabby hon xx
ReplyDeletelovely card x
ReplyDeleteGorjuss I love the image hun xx
ReplyDeleteWonderful.
ReplyDeleteLove it x
ReplyDeletefabulous Lucy!!! Love it and I know Betty will LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Fantastic!! Perfect image. xx
ReplyDeletevery pretty
ReplyDeleteGreat card love how you have spotlighted the image.
ReplyDeleteLove this. Great work.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Betty
ReplyDeleteshe will love this
SUH-WEET!! I love this Lucy! Thank you so much for being a part of my Birthday hop! Whhooohooo!!! Cake and Ice Cream for everyone!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I used the same image :)
ReplyDeleteA fabulous birthday card and I am sure that Betty will be more than happy with it and all of you for doing the blog hop in her honour.
ReplyDeleteLucy this is lovely - I love the fact you've given her a spooky coloured cake too!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card. I love that image!
ReplyDeleteDarling!! Love the pearlescence of the base (if that is even a word...lol)
ReplyDeleteThis is so wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHugs Tammy