Tuesday, 11 September 2012

A Redonkulus Surprise

I couldn't resist making another Redonkulus card - a bit different this time & a bit cheeky.

It comes out of the envelope like this ....


You push it down to open ......


and Ta Daaaah! Surprise!


Tee hee

From the side you can see that the base folds out into a box so the card stands on it's own.


I used the tutorial on Song of my heart stampers to make the self standing pop-up card base but converted the measurements to Cm's so trim a piece of A4 card at 28cm then the fold lines fall at 
2.5,    6.5,    9.5,     14,     18.5,     21.5,    25.5 cm

I scored & folded it using my Hougie board


I coloured her & the ribbon with my Promarkers. I created the sentiment on my computer.

Hope she made you smile xxx






8 comments:

  1. brilliant, love the idea. well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. See I told ya it was rude hehe it's a really fun card though, me likely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love this....how much fun is THAT??? I've just gotta try this...thanks so much for sharing..it's perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant I love this, Thanks for joining us at Redonkulous Designs for our first challenge.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously...how fun is this card!!
    I love it. You coloured her up perfectly as well.
    Thank you for joining Redonkulous challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so clever and so fun! Have come over from digi galore facebook page blog list and have become your latest follower ... Thanks for sharing ... Cheers Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh I've been meaning to comment on this card earlier! Lucy this is simply amazing! You definitely made it a difficult decision for my challenge. You are one talented lady that put a smile on my face... and my husbands as well hehe!

    Hugs, Sheryl
    RedonkulousDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...