Thursday, 31 May 2012

Promarker Colouring

Long time no blog! I really will try and get up and running again. At the moment I'm learning how to use my lovely promarker pens and exploring digi stamps and digi papers. I love the way you can resize digi stamps to whatever size you want and the fact that they take up no storage room.

I've been following some brilliant Promarker colouring tutorial on YouTube done by the very talented Kimberley Brown from the Digi Galore Facebook group. The colours have come out a bit muted in the photo - they were a bit brighter in real life.

This is a card I made for a good friend who is expecting. The image made me laugh as she's definitely been craving weird and wonderful things including ice cream.



The Image is Ice Cream and Pickles by Saturated Canary

The Paper is from the Adorable  digi set from Sassy Designs

Keep your eyes open tomorrow - I've got some more cards to show x

3 comments:

  1. Lol Lucy that's a hilarious picture! Brilliant for any expectant mum - sure to raise a laugh!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog - you are very kind! My mum and dad were very pleased with their card. 65 years is a pretty good record, isn't it!!

    We must get together soon! I owe you some money lol! It's been so hectic recently with all our celebrations and outings, and I need some time to recover a bit... Hoping the weather gets cool again soon, which will help as the heat makes me very weak.

    Hugs,
    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy. Fun image and a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week & I hope that you are able to play along with us again next time too. Good luck.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Lucy, love the sweet image and gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...