Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Long time no see!

Goodness it's been a very long time since I've posted here! Things are a bit mad at the moment but I will get into posting more regularly again at some point.

Diva's doing well - I can't believe we've had her for nearly a year! She's doing a wonderful impression of a lampshade at the moment after being spayed last week. She's recovering really well and doesn't seem worried at all.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Lucy, poor little Diva!! Our kitties were very good after they had their squeaks removed, too. They soon get over it - much more quickly than I got over my hysterectomy lol!!

    Thanks for popping over to my blog and commenting. My order for Anita's mirror card arrived this a.m. so I'm keen to have another go at the butterflies. Mary on the forum suggested I redrew part of the file so that I can cut it smaller, which I am going to do. She got some terrific results cutting it!!

    Hope you are OK.

    Hugs,
    Shoshi x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...